Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. This information won’t be linked to any other information we collect about you unless you have given your consent that we may do so.
Both we and our third-party tracking partners use automatically collected information and other information collected on the Service through cookies and similar technologies, provided you have given consent, to
- Personalize our Services, such as remembering a User’s or Visitor’s information so that the User or Visitor will not have to re-enter it during a visit or on subsequent visits;
- Provide customized advertisements, content, and information;
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of Services and third-party marketing activities;
- Monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and
- Track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities on the Services.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies that our website uses:
- Necessary cookies - These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you that amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences or filling in forms. The website won't function properly without these cookies, and they are enabled by default and cannot be disabled.
- Personalization cookies - These cookies are optional and help us personalize the content and offers we provide to you based on your usage of our website and other digital platforms. The usage of these cookies ensures that we can always provide you with the content and information that benefits you the most.
- Marketing cookies – These cookies are optional and help us track visitors across websites to allow publishers to display relevant and engaging advertisements. These cookies help us understand, based on your actions on our site, which of our products, services, and offers are the most relevant for you. To collect these cookies, we use third parties that allow us to make targeted marketing/ads of our product and services on other websites and on social media. If you allow this, you will allow the listed third parties to set cookies tracking on your interest and behavior on this and other websites, social media and devices.
- HubSpot, Inc.
- Heap, Inc.
List of our cookies
See our Cookie Declaration listing our different types of cookies – including third parties we share your cookie information with – either to process the cookie on our behalf or as separate data controllers.
Please be aware that some cookies are set by third parties for our joint or their independent use and they might combine data collected from your visit on our websites with information they have collected from you elsewhere. Please read their privacy policies on how your information is processed, as well as the rights you have:
- HubSpot, Inc.: https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy?_ga=2.145876468.1765780510.1656494604-869911073.1646829417
- Heap, Inc.: https://heap.io/privacy
Some of the cookies set on our website will result in processing of your personal information.
In regard to “strictly necessary” cookies processing personal information, Zapflow bases this processing on either:
- our legitimate interest in preventing fraudulent behavior when using our website and its services;
- our legitimate interest in allowing you to interact with our customer service via chat functionality and to remain logged in with your account;
- our obligation to secure a safe use and operation of the website and the services offered on the website (including measures to secure compliance with our legal obligations towards children);
- our contractual obligation to deliver specific services or functionalities specifically requested by the website user.
In regard to “analytical” and/ or “marketing” cookies processing personal information, Zapflow bases its processing on consent.
For cookies where a third party is joint controller or independent controller, please refer to the third party’s privacy information linked above, for more information on the legal basis of their processing of personal information as controllers.
How to manage cookies
When using our Services, you can also avoid cookies being placed by adjusting the browser settings on your device. However, in some cases, cookies are required for the proper functioning of some features of our Services, and may not function, if the cookie functionality is disabled.
Cookies are placed on your device, and we cannot delete them for you. You must do that yourself in the way prescribed by your specific device. However, real browser cookies are set to expire. Similar types of technologies, like local storage on your device, do not have expiration built-in but must be deleted by you. We have linked to instructions on how to adjust/delete cookies on some of the more common devices below.
Please find examples of guides on how to block cookies and how to remove cookies in the various browsers for PCs and Macs: